Sunday, September 10, 2006

A long time coming...

It's been long over due since I've last blogged. I've missed the NCAA basketball season, even though I was a sports blogger for "Our World", I think it just kind of ceased to exist anymore. I had cover everything from NASCAR to my favorite women's NCAA basketball. But now it's time for me to get back on track with my own blog. Will anybody read it. I doubt it, but its for me I guess. I had an great internship this summer. Where else could I have been happier working than an sports network. Everything was motorsports related, but I loved it. I miss my coworkers and am scared to embark on my new internship. The new one will have nothing to do with sports, but I will be interning with Channel 13 in Winston Salem. I hope everything goes well with that one. This summer I gained great clips for my resume tape and hopefully I will be as successful in my new one. It seems the people around me have more confidence in me than I have in myself. Classes have been ok so far, just stressed out now about getting 65 internship hours by midterm. I did attend an extra credit event on campus that will allow me to gain three hours for writing a one page paper on the Spike Lee Documentary, When the Levees Broke". It was followed by a panel discussion. This gave me what I was looking for to write my speech for my other class. So it's funny how things work together sometimes. I am also looking forward to convergesouth. I had forgotten my joy of blogging until I saw a flier for it. I can't wait to start commenting and posting. But I think this is enough for this entry. Time to go search others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dupa Jasia said...

The young gentleman with political sentiments was knocked under the table, and Hamlet only escaped injury by beating adderall the infuriated elder into the street.. Yes, said the Judge, hydrocodone good-humoredly.. Little cases, boxes, caskets, closets, and stoves correspond to the female thyroid part...

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home