Friday, November 25, 2005

Turkey Day Reflection!

Once again this hoilday I was reminded that I have a crazy family. The good thing is I got to see my mommy who I hadn't seen in a few months. This year I also realize I have a group of true friends now. This great good of friends called me to check in, see how my family and I were doing. Even though I miss them right now since they have become my family away from home, I am happy I got to spend some time with my mom and my sister. We did't do any shopping early Friday though. Than again I never have. I still feel sad for the familes of the young ladies who past away on the 15. What parent expects to lose a child? I also realized how my mother still needs transportation. I can't wait until I graduate and start making money so mommy will be taking care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home